Summer is almost here, so we have put together a list of fantastic Summer Camps for you and your rambunctious kiddos. Check out each camp and enroll with the click of a button! Special thanks to our camp guide sponsors for making this great list possible!
EXCEL for Youth at SSU
EXCEL for Youth, celebrating its 35th year, offers interactive summer classes in science, technology, engineering, the arts, and math – S.T.E.A.M. – on the campus of Sonoma State University. EXCEL for Youth is for students entering grades 4-9 (fall 2017). This award-winning program provides accelerated one and two-week classes distinctively focused towards fostering and developing essential 21st Century skills like problem-solving, critical thinking, creativity, and collaboration in a fun hands-on campus environment!
ART & SOUL MUSIC SCHOOL
- June 19-22 (Week 1) 3-5 Years Music Funtime Camp; Art: Fairytales & Imagination
- June 19-22 (Week 1) 5-10 Years Art: Paper Mache & Clay; Music: Ukulele Camp
- July 10-13 (Week 2) 4-7 Years Music: Singing Camp; Art: Fairytales & Imagination
- July 10-13 (Week2) 7-12 Years Art: Paper Mache & Clay; Music: Pop Star Camp
- July 24-27 (Week 3) 3-5 Years Music Funtime Camp; Art: Art: Animal Art
- July 24-27 (Week 3) 5-10 Years Art: Drawing & Watercolor; *Music: Loog Guitar Camp
- Aug. 7-10 (Week 4) 4-7 Years Art: Animal Art; Music: Singing Camp
- Aug. 7-10 (Week 4) 7-12 Years Music:**Rock Band Camp; Art: Drawing & Watercolor
This summer, Wonder Camp is a perfect thematic mix of art and science projects along with terrific group activities geared for 5 -8 year olds. Campers experience a variety of different activities ranging from art, science, construction, music, drama, and more. Each day of camp is tailored to what inspires campers individually! On selected weeks, campers may also experience interactive demonstrations led by guest instructors from the Santa Rosa Junior College or visit Snoopy’s Home Ice to add to the wonder and amusement.
STEVE & KATE'S CAMP
We know that life isn’t perfect, you have to be flexible – so our policy is flexible too. Don’t stress about packing lunch or snacks, we’ve got that covered. We’re an almost-too-good-to-be-true, one-stop-shop for the ultimate summer camp experience. You can buy a Membership for the whole summer or stock up on Day Passes and use them when you need them. Plans change? We’ll give you a full refund for unused passes. Ta-da! Camp Simplified.