Passionate About Wine Country
and the Moms Who Live Here

Community RSS feed for this section

How New Years Goals Can Change Your Life

How New Years Goals Can Change Your Life

2018 is almost here, and I’m sure many of us are thinking about those pesky New Years resolutions. Just typing those words makes me tense up. Over the last four years, I have honestly made zero resolutions. Mainly because life happens. Real life happens. Life gets busy, kids are always busy, and moms are always trying […]

Continue Reading 1
thank you

How a Thank You Note Made Me More Thankful

Today I received a thank you note from a woman who lost everything in the Wine Country fires. Minutes before receiving her thank you note, it struck me how tired I was and that my body was literally aching from lack of sleep. This fatigue had caused me to spend very little time with my […]

Continue Reading

A Hero’s Halloween:: Fun and Free Event Celebrating Our Community

(traducción al español abajo) Join us for the first ever FREE trick-or-treat Halloween event in Downtown Santa Rosa. Let’s celebrate our community heroes, large and small. Displaced families, their friends, and our community are invited to join us in downtown Santa Rosa for merchant trick-or-treating and carnival fun on the square! GUESTS: THIS EVENT IS FREE: Please register below […]

Continue Reading