Five Great Reasons to Come to Bloom
5. Did someone say FOOD? There will be delicious food at BLOOM for all attendees. Our friends at Whole Foods are providing a gorgeous brunch for every mom to enjoy, we know those hunger pangs are real and especially so for our pregnant and breastfeeding mamas! Build your own gorgeous meal, coffee included!
4. Meet other mamas and make new friends! This morning is designed for the new mom in mind, but if you’re on the shy side, please do bring a bestie, fellow mama, or partner. Feel free to bring (or wear!) children up to the age of 1 year old (we aren’t checking ID’s, we just ask that they be pre-toddling phase so you can really enjoy your morning). We have plenty of space to roam both inside and outside to keep your baby happy. It’s a fantastic morning to connect with other new or soon-to-be mamas, and possibly set up future playdates!
3. Wicked-Good Giveaways! Each General Admission ticket comes with THREE chances to win our incredible giveaways and each VIP ticket has FIVE chances. ( Not to mention your amazing swag bag that exceeds the value of your ticket) Check out our amazing list of giveaways:
2. The Swag rocks too! Have you seen the adorable canvas bags your swag comes in? Besides yummy treats from our friends at Bare Snacks, GoGo SqueeZ, and Rainbow Snack Co, you’ll also get a full-sized container baby soap from Whole Foods, a fantastic coupon for FREE products at Whole Foods, other product samples, the swag bag is worth more than $20! So before you enjoy brunch, excluding the fantastic speakers, just SWAG ALONE, you’re getting your tickets worth!
1. Expert guest speakers at both events will be there to answer any and every question that you may have as it pertains to labor and delivery. You’ll also have a chance to mingle with other mom-friendly businesses and local groups so you can leave with a tummy full of food and a mind full of knowledge! This panel of experts is ready and waiting for all of your questions!